Bottomless: Brunch on the Beach & Brunch in the Courtyard – Bank Holiday Special
Sunday 29th August • 12:00 – 16:30Brunch
A boozy, music driven, bottomless brunch 🎵
For Group booking enquiries of 6 or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing Brunch on the Beach and Brunch in the Courtyard taking over our outdoor spaces throughout the Summer and beyond! This music driven, boozy brunch will become you and the gangs new favourite weekend activity to look forward to.
Each area will kick off with a banging party playlist before the DJ steps up to close the afternoon off with a mash-up of party anthems
Tickets are £27.50 p/h which includes:
Entry to the event for 6 people
90 mins bottomless prosecco (starts 30 minutes into the event, arrive early to get your full fix)
1 x main course (add-ons & sides are additional)
Party DJ set
Food comes from Caribbean connoisseurs Only Jerkin’ with an exclusive brunch menu. Choose from:
Buttermilk fried chicken & Jamaican French toast w/ maple & chilli syrup to pour
Vegan fried chicken & Jamaican French toast w/ maple & chilli syrup to pour
Information & Safety
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
– We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
– It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
– We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
– In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
– Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
– Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
– Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
– ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that you may need to provide a negative Covid test in order to gain admission. This will be dependant on future government guidance to venues (if any). If there is a cost involved in the venue providing tests we will need to pass this cost on to customers**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary