Brunch on the Beach & Brunch in the Courtyard w/ Ahadadream & Sarah Story – Sold Out!
Sunday 18th April • 12:00 – 17:00Brunch
A boozy, music driven, bottomless brunch arrives in Brixton 🎵
Introducing Brunch on the Beach and Brunch in the Courtyard taking over our outdoor spaces throughout the Summer and beyond. This music driven, boozy brunch will become yours and the gangs new, favourite, Saturday & Sunday afternoon activity to look forward to!
Each area will feature a unique, headline DJ playing an energetic party set starting your afternoon right after a 90 minute bottomless session. Whilst we are still following social distancing, you must choose which side you want to sit on… House & Disco vs Hip-Hop & Future Beats… Choose wisely 👀
🏡 Courtyard · House & Disco w/ Sarah Story 🏡
Sarah Story heads up the courtyard where we can expect nothing less than pumping house & disco to close off the session. With residencies on Radio 1, Rinse FM and Reprezent to name a few, Sarah has also worked with the likes of Annie Mac, Danny Howard and Jaguar.
🏖 Beach · Hip-Hop & Future Beats w/ Ahadadream 🏖
Ahadadream represents percussive club sounds from around the world and draws influence from Hip-Hop, UK Funky, Afrobeats and more. As well as his recent residency on BBC Asian Network, Ahadadream gained support from the likes of Giles Peterson, Benji B, Jamz Supernova + many more.
Tickets are £27.50 p/h which includes:
🎟 Entry to the event for 6 people
🍾 90 mins bottomless prosecco (starts 30 minutes into the event, arrive early to get your full fix)
🥞 1 x main course (additional sides can be ordered as extra on the day)
🎵 Headline DJ set
Food comes from Caribbean connoisseurs Only Jerkin’ with an exclusive brunch menu. Choose from:
🍗 Buttermilk fried chicken & Jamaican French toast w/ maple & chilli syrup to pour
🌱 Vegan fried chicken & Jamaican French toast w/ maple & chilli syrup to pour
Information & Safety
These social events are different to a normal club experience. It’s important for us all to follow government guidelines, to minimise transmission of COVID-19.
Measures we have had to put in place include limiting the volume of music, and booking quality DJs to play intimate, outdoor sets. Although under new circumstances, they are incredibly excited to be able to gig again in-front of a much loved audience.
The local licensing authority have made it clear that they will be closing down venues that ignore government guidelines. Getting closed down is no good to us, you, the artists, our staff or the music community.
Although these are not parties as we used to know them, they are a great opportunity to see a programme DJs that we love in an intimate, friendly and safe setting. We kindly ask you not to shout, run or dance whilst at the social. This is a relaxed courtyard event to be enjoyed amongst groups of friends or loved ones, not a club night.
If you are happy to meet the requirements, then by all means attend and have fun – If this isn’t the style of event you’re looking for, then please don’t buy tickets. We don’t want you to be disappointed.
DJs & MUSIC 🔉
We are excited to be hosting a selection of quality DJs to perform intimate sets on our two outdoor spaces. When applicable, headline DJ’s will play a 120 minute set on their assigned outdoor space. Headline DJs may start from an hour after opening time and each DJs set length will vary for each event. Each brunch will start off with background music before the DJ perfofrms.
Tickets start from £27.50 per head, and are bookable in Table Groups only. The booking covers a single transaction for your entire group. Your ticket to the social includes entry, entertainment and a reserved table. Please arrive together in your group and no later than 30 minutes after the start of the event. Your ticket includes entry to the event, 1 x main course and 90 mins bottomless prosecco which starts 30 mins after the start time of the event.
***Note: We are unable to move tables together and can’t allow guests from different tables to join together. Please book a single table of the appropriate size for your group. Don’t arrange to meet in groups larger than your table allows.***
Due to changing COVID-19 restrictions it may be necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
– Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
– We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
– It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
– We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
– In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
ORDERING FOOD & DRINK ON SITE 🍔
All food and drinks must be ordered from your table via your phone. Simply scan the QR code on your table to bring up the menu and then tap away. You will not be able to order food & drinks directly from the bar so please make sure you have plenty of battery.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
We’re excited to welcome you to the courtyard! In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe, including:
– Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
– Please arrive no later than 30 minutes after the start of the event, so we can get everyone into the venue and seated safely.
– Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
– All members of your booking must arrive together.
– Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
– ID Required – and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
Please fully read our guidelines here: https://thebrixtoncourtyard.co.uk/info/
Finally, have fun – but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our staff!
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary