Hennessy Presents Jamm’s House: Hip-Hop x House x UKG x RnB x Disco – Free Entry
Thursday 6th May • 18:00 – 22:30Jamm's House
🏠 Jamm’s House returns to The Brixton Courtyard every Thursday 💥 🥃 Hennessy happy hour 6-7pm 🧊
🏠 Jamm’s House returns to The Brixton Courtyard every Thursday 💥
🥃 Hennessy happy hour 6-7pm 🧊
After a sold out 2019 series only a global pandemic could try to hold us back! Fast forward 6 months, Jamm’s House aka the most fun and laid back party to land at Jamm returns for a socially distanced affair!
Taking over The Brixton Courtyard’s newly refurbished, terrace & courtyard, expect nothing but vibes pon vibes with local DJs spinning the best in hip-hop, garage, house, RnB, disco.
Street food & cocktails? We’ve got none-other than Only Jerkin’ in the kitchen cooking an array of mouth watering treats as well as a fully stocked bar delivering drinks straight to your table via a QR code.
Get down early and take advantage of 20% off Hennessy beverages 6pm-7pm!
Information & Safety
TICKETS & ENTRY 🎟
Please note that whilst entry is free for this event we will need to hold your card details for an amount of £10 per head. We hold your card details, but no money will be taken unless you fail to turn up for your booking or break the booking terms. This is purely to protect the venue from no-shows, as the cost of operation is so much higher for venues at the moment we need to be able to accurately predict numbers for health and safety and operational reasons.
***Note: We are unable to move tables together and can’t allow guests from different tables to join together. Please book a single table of the appropriate size for your group. Don’t arrange to meet in groups larger than your table allows.***
These social events are different to a normal club experience. It’s important for us all to follow government guidelines, to minimise transmission of COVID-19.
Measures we have had to put in place include limiting the volume of music, and booking quality DJs to play intimate, outdoor sets. Although under new circumstances, they are incredibly excited to be able to gig again in-front of a much loved audience.
The local licensing authority have made it clear that they will be closing down venues that ignore government guidelines. Getting closed down is no good to us, you, the artists, our staff or the music community.
Although these are not parties as we used to know them, they are a great opportunity to see a programme DJs that we love in an intimate, friendly and safe setting. We kindly ask you not to shout, run or dance whilst at the social. This is a relaxed courtyard event to be enjoyed amongst groups of friends or loved ones, not a club night.
If you are happy to meet the requirements, then by all means attend and have fun – If this isn’t the style of event you’re looking for, then please don’t buy tickets. We don’t want you to be disappointed.
DJs & MUSIC 🔉
We are excited to be hosting a selection of local DJs to perform intimate sets in our outdoor space. DJs set length will vary for each event and volume will be at a background level.
ORDERING FOOD & DRINK ON SITE 🍔
All food and drinks must be ordered from your table via your phone. Simply scan the QR code on your table to bring up the menu and then tap away. You will not be able to order food & drinks directly from the bar so please make sure you have plenty of battery.
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
– Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.- We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
– It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
– We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
– In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
We’re excited to welcome you to the courtyard! In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe, including:
– Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
– Please arrive no later than 30 minutes after the start of the event, so we can get everyone into the venue and seated safely.
– Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
– All members of your booking must arrive together.
– Please only attend in groups you are happy to comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
– ID Required – and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
Please fully read our guidelines here: https://thebrixtoncourtyard.co.uk/info/
Finally, have fun – but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our staff!
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary