Garage Sessions w/ DJ Luck & MC Neat
Friday 10th September • 18:00 – 04:00
Back with a bang is our Garage Sessions w/ DJ Luck & MC Neat ✨
Back with a bang is Garage Sessions w/ DJ Luck & MC Neat ✨
After 18 gruelling months, we are so excited to showcase the finest in Garage, Grime & 2-Step. Kicking off with the legendary duo that is DJ Luck & MC Neat who are sure to give you your UKG fix.
The vibes on the terrace will be in full swing with plenty of rum punch and beer buckets to keep you fuelled throughout the night. 🍻
This one should not be missed 🥳
🪑 Private group booths are now available to book from 6pm – 2am!
🔊 Courtyard Booth Bookings (6pm – 2am):
DJs perform live in the courtyard, with music streamed to individual booths & speakers throughout the area.
Please ensure that you and your group arrive before 6:30pm. We cannot hold Courtyard Booths past 6:30pm for late arrivals.
Booths are booked until 2am. You are welcome to stay for the remainder of the event but move inside the venue from 2am onwards.
⛱️ Beach Bench & Booth Bookings (6pm – 10:30pm):
Our beach garden is a laid back, chill out space for socialising in the sun or under the retractable roof. There won’t be any live DJs in this space but we will have background music for you and your friends to enjoy.
Please ensure that you and your group arrive before 6:30pm. We cannot hold Beach Tables or Booths past 6:30pm for late arrivals.
The Beach area will close at 10:30pm. You are welcome to stay on for the remainder of the event but move through to the Courtyard.
Bookings in either area will allow you to access the rest of the venue as you please, but seating is only guaranteed in the area you’ve booked.
Booth Bookings will receive a single ticket that will allow entrance to the maximum number of people shown on the booth description. Please arrive together in your group.
Booths for larger groups are a combination of seating and standing area for groups of up the maximum number shown on the booth description.
For larger groups of 13+ or bespoke bookings for your party, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information & Safety
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
– We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
– It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
– We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
– In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
– Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
– Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
– Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
– ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that you may need to provide a negative Covid test in order to gain admission. This will be dependant on future government guidance to venues (if any). If there is a cost involved in the venue providing tests we will need to pass this cost on to customers**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary