Bottomless Wings & Fries 🤤
Not just a few wings and fries, BOTTOMLESS wings and fries, every Monday at The Brixton Courtyard, nuff’ said mate.
If that’s not enough to set you dashing down Brixton Hill for a table, we’ve also got weekly drinks deals on rotation at the fully-stocked bar, with the sounds of the carnival vibrating through our 360 sound system to compliment your feast.
Resident wing-meisters Only Jerkin’ are in control of the grub. If you know you know, if you don’t then you’re in for a real treat, trust us – these wings are the creme de la creme. Jerk Cauliflower Nuggets available for the Vegan heads amongst you too.
Join us on the Beach under the retractable roof & make Dutty Whine & Dine your new weekly haunt.
What to expect:
🍗 🍟 Bottomless wings and fries from Only Jerkin’
💸 £15 per person
😋 Buttermilk, Buffalo or Jerk BBQ wings served with dipping sauce – hot pepper, chilli mango aioli, bbq jerk sauce, jerk ketchup
🌽 Vegan options available
🍻 The best drinks deals in Brixton
🌴 Heated, covered tables & booths for you and the gang
🏃 Open from 6-10.30pm, come down straight from work
Information & Safety
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
– We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
– It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
– We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
– In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
– Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
– Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
– Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
– ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that you may need to provide a negative Covid test in order to gain admission. This will be dependant on future government guidance to venues (if any). If there is a cost involved in the venue providing tests we will need to pass this cost on to customers**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary