Percolate presents Saoirse
Sunday 23rd August • 17:00 – 23:00
Saoirse, mica coco + More TBA
Irish selector Saoirse joins us in the courtyard this August. With what is frankly a ridiculous record collection spanning electro, techno, house, IDM & jungle – a Saoirse set is always something to behold. Can’t wait to see her dig deep for cuts you wouldn’t usually hear out…
Information & Safety
In these difficult times it’s a privilege to be able to present a concept that allows us all to get back together, to support the artists, reopen the venue and enjoy some great music. But these social events are different to a normal club experience. It’s important for us all to follow government guidelines, to minimise transmission of COVID-19.
Measures we have had to put in place include limiting the volume of music, and booking internationally known, world-class headline DJs to play alternative, laid-back sets. Although under new circumstances, they are incredibly excited to be able to gig again as well as having the opportunity to play something a bit different to their usual late night club shows. They are true music lovers.
The local licensing authority have made it clear that they will be closing down venues that ignore government guidelines. Getting closed down is no good to us, you, the artists, our staff or the music community.
Although these are not parties as we used to know them, they are a unique opportunity to see a programme of incredible artists that we love in an intimate, friendly and safe setting. We kindly ask you not to shout, run or dance whilst at the social. This is a relaxed courtyard event to be enjoyed amongst groups of friends or loved ones, not a club night.
If you are happy to meet the requirements, then by all means attend and have fun – If this isn’t the style of event you’re looking for, then please don’t buy tickets. We don’t want you to be disappointed on the night.
DJs & MUSIC 🔉
We are excited to be hosting a selection of internationally known, headline DJs to perform intimate sets on our two outdoor spaces. Each headline DJ will play a 60-90 minute set on each outdoor space with a selection of support talent performing either side. The Headline DJs 1st set will be on the beach and their 2nd set will be on the terrace. Headline DJs may start from 7pm and each DJs set length will vary for each event.
Tickets start from £10 per head, and are bookable in Table Groups only. The booking covers a single transaction for your entire group. Your ticket to the social includes entry, entertainment and a reserved table.
***Note: We are unable to move tables together and can’t allow guests from different tables to join together. Please book a single table of the appropriate size for your group. Don’t arrange to meet in groups larger than your table allows.***
PRE-ORDER YOUR DRINKS AND SAVE MONEY 🍹
Stay COVID safe, save yourself time and help us serve you more quickly by pre-ordering a selection of drinks for you and your group when you purchase your tickets. Click through and follow the steps until you reach “additional items” and choose whatever you fancy. It is cheaper to pre-order your drinks in advance and they will be brought to your table as soon as you arrive.
- Bucket of 5 Beers – £25
- Bucket of 5 Fruit Ciders – £25
- Bottle of Prosecco – £30
- Jug of Rum Punch/Sex On The Beach/Pimms (serves 4-6) – £20
- Bottle of Grey Goose & Mixers – £140
ORDERING FOOD & DRINK ON SITE 🍔
We have installed a new ordering system which will allow you to order food and drinks via your phone. Simply scan the QR code on your table to bring up the menu and then tap away. You will not be able to order food & drinks directly from the bar so please make sure you have plenty of battery.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
We’re excited to welcome you to the courtyard! In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please read below:
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue.
- All groups must arrive together.
- All guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the venue.
- There is a one way flow system throughout the venue to comply with social distancing regulations, and mitigate any risk of transmission — please follow the signage!
- There will be staff stewards to answer any questions and make sure everyone observes safe practices.
- Hand washing facilities are in all toilets and there are several sanitiser stations set up around the venue – please make use of them!
- Please aim to arrive by 6:30pm on Wednesday-Friday events and 30 minutes before the start of your session on Saturday & Sunday events, so we can get everyone into the venue safely.
- All food and drink will be ordered at your table via an app and delivered to you. There will be no service at bars
- Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly during a session and thoroughly cleaned between each session.
- The venue will be sanitised between each session – so your table will be fresh and clean for your arrival.
- There are covered and uncovered booths available. We will not be able to move tables in the event of adverse weather.
- All our staff will be trained to follow social distancing rules and provided with relevant PPE
- There will be a number of street food options available to choose from – all food will be prepared strictly in line with government guidance. Cutlery and condiments will be provided when food is served.
- Booths and tables have been separated by at least 1m or by partitioning from other groups as a precaution for your safety.
- Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
- We have taken all possible precautions to make sure that groups can be safely separated and the venue facilities are safe — but we must rely on the judgement of customers with regards to the makeup of their groups. Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- Over 18s Only
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
- Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds or transfers of bookings.
Finally, have fun – but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our staff!
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets guarantee entry before midnight only. Tickets are non-transferable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary.