A glitter-covered Disco brunch from the 70's 🎵
Welcome to the Studio 54 Bottomless Brunch, a heady mix of live music, Prosecco & Caribbean fried delights from the one and only Only Jerkin’s special brunch menu.
Expect mirror balls galore as you and the gang embark on a journey back in time, with Some Voices choir bringing you a unique 70’s disco set performed live, inspired by New York’s iconic club for stars and stargazers: ‘Studio 54’.
What’s in store:
-75 mins bottomless Prosecco (starts 30 minutes after the event start time so make sure to get down early!)
-Bottomless redeemable when 1 x main meal is purchased
-Disco DJ set on the beach whilst you dine
-Glitter and sparkly attire encouraged
🪑 Private group booths & tables are now available to book!
Please ensure that you and your group arrives by the advertised event start time. We cannot hold Tables or Booths past 30 minutes into the event for late arrivals.
Bottomless drinks start 30 minutes into the start time of the event. Please arrive in good time to make the most of it.
Each person must order 1 x main meal to be included in bottomless drinks. If a meal is included in your ticket then this does not apply. Bookings in either area will allow you to access the rest of the venue as you please, but seating is only guaranteed in the area you’ve booked.
Bookings will receive a single ticket that will allow entrance to the maximum number of people shown on the ticket description. Please arrive together in your group.
Booths for larger groups are a combination of seating and standing area for groups of up the maximum number shown on the booth description.
For larger groups of 13+ or bespoke bookings for your party, please email email@example.com.
Information & Safety
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
– We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
– It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
– We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
– In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
– Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
– Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
– Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
– ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that you may need to provide a negative Covid test in order to gain admission. This will be dependant on future government guidance to venues (if any). If there is a cost involved in the venue providing tests we will need to pass this cost on to customers**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary