Heatwave Brixton: Day & Night Terrace Party
Saturday 3rd July • 17:00 – 04:00
Summer is here…
Forget about London, you’re now in Miami. Lose yourself to dance as Heatwave takes you through a hedonistic 12-hour journey of house & disco goodness utilising the courtyard by day before delving deeper into two club rooms at night. This is a 12-hour session not to be missed, with a special guest lineup TBA.
What to expect:
✔ Sunkissed house & disco
✔ Headliner DJ sets
✔ DJs & music on the terrace
✔ Summer cocktails
✔ Heatwave visuals
✔ 12 Hours of dancing
🪑 Private group booths are now available to book from 5:30pm – 10pm!
🔊 Courtyard Booth Bookings:
DJs perform live in the courtyard, with music streamed to individual booths & speakers throughout the area.
Please ensure that you and your group arrive before 6pm. We cannot hold Courtyard Booths past 6pm for late arrivals.
You are welcome to stay past 10pm for the remainder of the event, but the booth may be re-booked to another group from 10:30pm.
⛱️ Beach Bench & Booth Bookings:
Our beach garden is a laid back, chill out space for socialising in the sun or under the retractable roof. There won’t be any live DJs in this space but we will have background music for you and your friends to enjoy.
Please ensure that you and your group arrive before 6pm. We cannot hold Beach Tables or Booths past 6pm for late arrivals.
You are welcome to stay past 10pm and move through to the Courtyard for the remainder of the event.
Bookings in either area will allow you to access the rest of the venue as you please, but seating is only guaranteed in the area you’ve booked.
Booth Bookings will receive a single ticket that will allow entrance to the maximum number of people shown on the booth description. Please arrive together in your group.
Booths for larger groups are a combination of seating and standing area for groups of up to the maximum number shown on the booth description.
For larger groups of 13+ or bespoke bookings for your party, please email email@example.com.
Information & Safety
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
– We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
– It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
– We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
– In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
– Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
– Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
– Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
– ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that you may need to provide a negative Covid test in order to gain admission. This will be dependant on future government guidance to venues (if any). If there is a cost involved in the venue providing tests we will need to pass this cost on to customers**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary